Arnold & Son
UTTE SkeletonReference# 1UTAR.S10A.C320AManufacturer's retail price: $79,500.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber A&S8220
- Function: tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 90 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: skeleton
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
Arnold & Son extends its Instrument Collection with the addition of the new UTTE Skeleton. The watch is powered by the new A&S8220 movement, which is just 8.34mm thick, making the UTTE Skeleton the thinnest skeleton tourbillon watch on the market.
Developed, designed and manufactured entirely in house at Arnold & Son's La Chaux-de-Fonds workshops, it is housed in an elegant 42mm, red gold 5N case. This exquisite creation is available in a limited edition of just 50 timepieces.