UR-210 Black PlatinumReference# UR210BPTManufacturer's retail price: $168,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 25 pieces
- Case: platinum and titanium with black DLC coating
- Size: 53.6mm x 43.8mm
- Movement: automatic winding dampened by turbines
- Function: satellite hours and minutes
- Power Reserve: approximately 39 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: black
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: revolving satellite hours and minutes
- Strap/Bracelet: canvas, rubber-lined
Once they’ve seen it in action, nobody can deny the appeal of the UR-210. To appreciate it fully you have to keep your eyes glued to the dial as the minutes hand approaches the end of its hour. Don’t blink, because if you do, you’ll miss a display of controlled energy in the lighting return of the retrograde hand as it snaps back to the start of the next hour.
Now URWERK presents the extraordinary UR-210 in a black platinum version, in keeping with a tradition held since its foundation. The Black Platinum model is the most select and exclusive of the UR210s, and as such, irresistible.
It’s a few seconds to the hour and time holds its breath as it prepares to return the minutes to their starting point. The action is too swift for the eye but you hear the sharp click that announces the arrival of the hand exactly on zero.
The spectacular combination of the revolving satellite complication and retrograde minutes is seen nowhere as in the UR-210. The prominent three-dimensional minutes hand acts as a high-tech cowling that encloses the hours and carries them in turn smoothly across the scale of minutes.