Traditionnelle Complete Calendar Collection Excellence PlatineReference# 4010T/000P-B345
- Limited Edition: 100 numbered pieces
- Case: platinum
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 2460 QCL, Hallmark of Geneva Certified
- Function: complete calendar, moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: sandblasted platinum
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: dark blue mississippiensis alligator leather
The Collection Excellence Platine from Vacheron Constantin highlights an ageless star of the mechanical watchmaking scene: the complete calendar. Equipped with an in-house caliber, this classically elegant new Traditionnelle watch is crafted in platinum all the way through to the stitching of its strap. An exclusive series of 100 individually numbered pieces.
Since 2006, through its Collection Excellence Platine concept, Vacheron Constantin has been offering collectors exceptional watches, ranging from the simplest to the most complex and issued in limited editions. The aesthetic signature of this prestigious range is the 950 platinum attiring the case, the sand-blasted dial bearing the secret “Pt950” inscription between 4 and 5 o’clock, the folding clasp and even the topstitching on the dark blue alligator leather strap.