Arnold & Son
TBTE TourbillonReference# 1TEAR.G01A.C113AManufacturer's retail price: $162,200.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 28 pieces
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber A&S8503
- Function: tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
The TBTE not only boasts a tourbillon but also a true beat seconds mechanism.
Aesthetically what sets Arnold & Son's new TBTE Tourbillon apart is its modern take on the distinguished "English" movement design: The main pivoting elements in the movement are mounted on their own bridge. The tourbillon and motion-work bridges are classically triangular but are skeletonized. The combination of multilevel bridges and open-worked main plate gives an incredible depth and three-dimensional effect to the watch and thus a modern look.