Reverso Classic Large DuoReference# Q3838420
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 47 x 28.3mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 969
- Function: dual time/GMT
- Power Reserve: approximately 38 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: Front: silver-toned,Back: black with Clous de Paris
- Caseback: sapphire crystal,second time zone display
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: eight years
The unexpected can also take the form of a dial indicating a second time zone on the steel or rose gold Classic Large Duo watch. Capitalizing on the principle of reversibility, the manufacture has developed and crafted movements capable of driving indications displayed on two separate dials. This invention remains to date entirely exclusive to the grande maison.
A day/night indicator appears at 6 o’clock on the brushed, guilloché front dial, while the black dial on the back, bearing large stamped hour-markers and graced with “clous de Paris” hobnail finishing, displays “home time.” Instead of the traditional 12 o’clock numeral, the Jaeger-LeCoultre anchor symbol dominates this sunburst composition that makes a striking contrast with the linear nature of the front side. The second dial also springs another surprise by revealing in its center the discreet yet tangible presence of the free-swinging oscillating weight.