Reference 1142C CSReference# 1142C CS RGManufacturer's retail price: $53,400.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 43mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture P8 movement
- Function: power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately three days
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: circular brushed outer ring, guilloché center on solid silver
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: blued steel with solid-gold eye on the hour hand
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
Urban Jürgensen’s ground breaking P8 movement — found in Reference 1142C CS — is the world’s first wristwatch movement utilizing a chronometer escapement, thus connecting the marine chronometers and clocks made by the firm in the 18th and 19th centuries directly to the world of watchmaking in the 21st century.
In 2014, Reference 1142C CS was named the best watch in the Men’s Watch category at the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève.