H. Moser & Cie.
Pioneer Perpetual CalendarReference# 3800-0900Manufacturer's retail price: $49,900.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold, black DLC-treated titanium
- Size: 42.8mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber HMC 800
- Function: perpetual calendar, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 7 days
- Water Resistance: 120m
- Dial: ardoise fumé
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather or rubber
In theory, sand, water and high-tech mechanics do not mix well. However, H. Moser & Cie. has developed a perpetual calendar in its Pioneer collection that is the first complication of its kind to be water-resistant to 120 meters. Why? To be on time for the ice-cream man? For those who think it's important to sport a stylish timepiece even on the beach? To seduce mermaids? Well, yes and no. Some may say "pointless." H. Moser & Cie. would argue "incredibly practical."
In 2015, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Pioneer collection. Bold and modern, the mark of a pioneering and adventurous spirit, with a strong design that makes reference to the industrial world, models in this collection are both elegant and comfortable - perfect for everyday wear. The Pioneer Perpetual Calendar follows the same philosophy: a perpetual calendar that is easy to use and comfortable to wear.