Pilot Type 20 Annual CalendarReference# 87.2430.4054/21.C721-CJManufacturer's retail price: $17,300.00Compare
- Case: titanium, 18-karat rose gold bezel
- Size: 48mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 693
- Function: annual calendar, chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: matte black
- Caseback: engraved
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: blue alligator
Driven by the high-precision El Primero 4054 B movement, the Zenth Pilot Montre d'Aéronef Type 20 Annual Calendar takes full advantage of that legendary movement's chronograph function, counting the minutes in the sub-dial at 6 o'clock. The remaining sub-dial features a small seconds display. The movement is housed in a 48mm case that comes in stainless steel, or as a two-tone version in rose gold and titanium.
The model's signature complication indicates the date, day and month and requires an adjustment only once a year, when February turns into March.