Patrimony Perpetual Calendar Collection Excellence PlatineReference# 43175/000P-B190Manufacturer's retail price: $110,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 100 pieces
- Case: platinum
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 1120 QP
- Function: moon phase, perpetual calendar
- Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: sand-blasted platinum
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: dark blue Mississippiensis alligator
A stellar complication - the perpetual calendar - joins the Collection Excellence Platine. This haute horlogerie classic is powered by the legendary Caliber 1120 QP, an ultra-thin mechanical self-winding movement revealing the elegance and finesse of the Patrimony collection.
Caliber 1120 QP developed and crafted by Vacheron Constantin drives the hours and minutes hands, the moon phases at 6 o'clock along with a perpetual calendar displaying the day of the week in a counter at 9 o'clock, the date in a counter at 3 o'clock, the month and leap year in 48-month counters at 12 o'clock.