Overseas Dual TimeReference# 7900V/000R-B336Manufacturer's retail price: $38,200.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 5110 DT, Hallmark of Geneva Certified
- Function: dual time, day/night indication, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 150m
- Dial: sunburst translucent silver-toned
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: comes with a brown leather strap, and a brown rubber strap
Technicality meets practicality in the new Overseas dual time model equipped with an in-house movement enabling simultaneous reading of two time zones governed by particularly user-friendly handling and enhanced by three interchangeable bracelet/straps in steel, leather or rubber.
The traveler-dedicated Overseas Dual Time watch flaunts a distinctive design epitomizing fine watchmaking dedicated to user friendliness. A six-sided bezel inspired by the emblematic Maltese cross; in-house movements designed for smooth and easy handling; an oscillating weight adorned with a wind rose, interchangeable bracelet/straps: Overseas embodies a modern lifestyle resolutely open to the wider world. This Overseas Dual Time timekeeper joins the adventure equipped with the eponymous function representing a complication much favored by globetrotters.