LM Perpetual White GoldReference# 03.WL.BManufacturer's retail price: $158,000.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: hand-wound caliber
- Function: power reserve, perpetual calendar with retrograde leap year and date
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
With Legacy Machine Perpetual, MB&F and independent watchmaker Stephen McDonnell have reinvented one of the most complex traditional watchmaking complications: the perpetual calendar.
The result is Legacy Machine Perpetual, featuring a visually stunning in-house movement, developed from the ground up to eliminate the drawbacks of conventional perpetual calendars. The 581-component, fully integrated and purpose-built movement of Legacy Machine Perpetual has been designed for user-friendly and trouble-free use: thanks to an innovative “mechanical processor” (patent pending), no more skipping dates or jamming gears, and the adjuster pushers automatically deactivate when the calendar changes, so no problems there either.