Hydroscaph H1 ChronometerReference# H1-2R.9.5Manufacturer's retail price: $6,600.00Compare
- Case: DLC-coated stainless steel
- Size: 43.8mm, 48mm including lateral protectors
- Movement: automatic winding, COSC-certified caliber
- Function: date
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Water Resistance: 500m
- Dial: black
- Caseback: solid with sapphire crystal window
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
The Hydroscaph H1 Chronometer is a formidable underwater exploring machine that sets a unique standard in the field of advanced technology. Beating to the pulse of extreme diving adventures, it is the ultimate embodiment of contemporary haute horlogerie cut out for exciting feats. The ultra-complex case construction enables it to plunge as deep as 500 meters in complete safety thanks to Clerc Genève's exclusive patented safety features.
A perpetually renewed high-tech instrument, the Hydroscaph H1 Chronometer has been equipped with the line's first metal bracelet, within a perfectly integrated design further enhancing the powerful aura exuded by this model.