Hydroscaph GMT Power Reserve ChronometerReference# GMT-1.4.4Manufacturer's retail price: $6,990.00Compare
- Case: black DLC-coated steel
- Size: 43.8mm
- Movement: automatic winding, COSC-certified caliber
- Function: date, dual time/GMT, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Water Resistance: 800m
- Dial: blue
- Caseback: solid with sapphire crystal windows
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber
Designed to withstand the extreme conditions of deep-sea diving, the Hydroscaph GMT Power-Reserve Chronometer is a sophisticated adventurer that's equally at home in the abyss or the wrist of a stylish globetrotter.
Its ultra-technical case topped by an exclusive bezel is equipped with an automatic helium release valve guaranteeing water resistance to 800 meters, while its patented lateral reinforcements protect it from shocks. The remarkably precise and reliable new caliber C610 is certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC).