Hydroscaph Central ChronographReference# CHYE-GManufacturer's retail price: $8,950.00Compare
- Case: DLC-coated stainless steel
- Size: 48.86mm
- Movement: automatic-winding caliber C608-2
- Function: central chronograph, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 44 hours
- Water Resistance: 500m
- Dial: black with green accents
- Caseback: solid with sapphire crystal porthole
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: vulcanized rubber
The Hydroscaph Central Chronograph brings to the wrist the precise handling and perfect readability of competition instruments. Its powerful and highly complex 103-part case is guaranteed water-resistant to 500 meters and features the brand’s signature octagonal-shaped rotating bezel, fitted with a retractable flap that can be securely locked to prevent accidental deregulation, while mobile lugs ensure a perfect fit including over a diving suit.
Its range of useful, reliable and practical functions will delight both speed lovers and diving enthusiasts. Two central hands provide an original and innovative short-time display. The first central sweep-seconds hand indicates the chronograph seconds, while its twin shows the minutes, thus ensuring exceptional legibility that is just as useful on land as in the darkness prevailing at great depths.