Heritage Pilot Ton-UpReference# 11.2430.4069/21.C773Manufacturer's retail price: $7,100.00Compare
- Case: aged stainless steel
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber El Primero 4069
- Function: chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: slate gray, grained pattern
- Caseback: solid, engraved
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: green oily nubuck leather
A new model with a strong character joins the Pilot collection from Zenith. Its broad 45mm aged-steel case houses a legendary movement - the automatic El Primero 4069 chronograph caliber - and displays a vintage dial boasting perfect readability.
The Heritage Pilot Café Racer proudly takes its place in this iconic line composed of sleek, powerful watches. Its virile charm and well-built mechanism infuse it with the "Café Racer" spirit: when speed and getting away from it all are synonymous with independence and authenticity.