H2 TraditionReference# 248-TW-10-BF-ABManufacturer's retail price: $179,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: 18-karat white gold, titanium
- Size: 48.8mm
- Movement: hand-wound HYT caliber
- Function: retrograde fluid hour indicator
- Power Reserve: approximately 8 days
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: lacquered varnished
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: patent blue alligator
Contemporary classic or futuristic retro? As its name suggests, the H2 Tradition is a meeting of the two. It is the first HYT with classic guilloché finishes. It is the first HYT with delicate lacquered dials and blued hands.
However, underneath this mantle of light, the H2 Tradition has both feet firmly in the 21st century. It retains its hydro-mechanical aesthetic, thanks to the capillary with the blue fluid moving forwards as the hours pass.
It is driven by two bellows positioned either side of 6 o'clock, developed in 2013 on the very first H2. The traditional side is expressed by the diamond guilloché main plate, the ogival shaped crown and its blued hands: HYT wanted it to be classical and easy to read, with the most subtle of aesthetics.