H1 Blue 2Reference# 148-TG-32-BF-AGManufacturer's retail price: $69,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: titanium, 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 48.8mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber
- Function: power reserve, retrograde fluid hour indicator
- Power Reserve: approximately 65 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: black
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hand and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
The driving force behind the idea to introduce hydro mechanical technology is simple: Two flexible reservoirs with a capillary attached at each end. In one, an aqueous liquid containing fluorescein. In the other, a viscous transparent liquid. Keeping them apart is the repulsion force of the molecules in each fluid.
At 6 o'clock, two bellows - made from an incredibly strong and supple electro-deposited alloy - are moved by a piston. When the first is compressed, the other is extended, and vice versa, driving the movement of the fluids in the capillary. The meniscus, which marks the separation between the fluids in the tube, displays the time. When it reaches 6 p.m., the fluorescent liquid returns to the original position using a retrograde movement.