Geophysic True SecondReference# Q8012520Manufacturer's retail price: $16,900.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 39.6mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 770
- Function: date, deat-beat seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: silver-toned grained
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
The Geophysic True Second radiates the kind of stage presence that is the exclusive preserve of great classics.
Its finely grained dial lends added texture and further accentuates the readability of the information provided. The hands and hour-markers stand out clearly against their backdrop.
The remarkable caliber driving the watch is the first to feature an oscillating weight - crafted from a single block of solid gold - bearing the 'anchor' motif that is also the Jaeger-LeCoultre logo. Strategically cut out and more open than a classic weight, it enables the eye to reconstruct the movement that it generously reveals in the course of its rotations.