Galet Classic DualReference# LCF020.G1.GG1
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: hand-wound caliber LF619.03, chronometer certified
- Function: tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 80 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: silver-toned, satin-brushed
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-sewn blue alligator leather
Some secrets are best shared: due to requests from customers and collectors eager to savor the view of the Galet Classic Tourbillon’s spectacle not only from the movement but also from the dial, Laurent Ferrier worked on a unusual view of the tourbillon itself, visible from the bottom cage.
For Laurent Ferrier, it was a challenge because he always strives to be consistent in both his horological values and aesthetic codes. To further showcase the raison d’être of the Galet Classic Tourbillon, the task was to offer this view through the dial side, with the tourbillon remaining in its initial position. By turning around the tourbillon mechanism, we found that a new look has resulted, providing an unusual take on the most elegant of watch features.