Endeavour Perpetual CalendarReference# 1341-0300
- Case: platinum
- Size: 40.8mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture calibre HMC 341
- Function: big date, perpetual calendar, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 7 days
- Dial: slate gray
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched black alligator
The Perpetual Calendar by H. Moser & Cie. is best known for its simple design. It shows only the time, date, month and power reserve. It compensates mechanically for the differing number of days in the months, hence the name perpetual. The sapphire crystal caseback reveals the H. Moser HMC 341 movement as well as the leap year cycle.
The remarkable design of the Perpetual Calendar is possible in part due to the ingenious display for the month: this short central arrow hand uses the 12 hour indices to indicate the month. The H. Moser big date display is also very rare in that it is a Flash Calendar, generating the power to change the date in a fraction of a second.