Duomètre ChronographeReference# Q601244JManufacturer's retail price: $44,500.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber 380
- Function: chronograph, flying seconds foudroyante, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: opaline gray
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
To make a chronograph watch as accurate as a chronometer was the stiff challenge the Jaeger-LeCoultre watchmakers set themselves in developing the first Duomètre.
The first movement to use this new construction principle was the Jaeger-LeCoultre caliber 380, boasting the major asset of displaying the time with chronometer-worthy precision. In accordance with the Dual-Wing concept, the first gear train is entirely dedicated to the time function (hours, minutes, seconds), while the second gear train is exclusively devoted to the chronograph function and features a 1/6th second jumping seconds.