Double Tourbillon Technique 30° Bi-ColorReference# 9100 4730Compare
- Limited Edition: 22 pieces
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 47.5mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture calibre GF02s
- Function: inclined tourbillon, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 120 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
The Double Tourbillon Technique 30° Bi-Color, an original and innovative interpretation of the brand's first fundamental invention, the Double Tourbillon 30°, reconfigures its architecture in a diametrically opposed style, while providing a demonstration of mechanical skill.
The unique architecture draws you right into the mechanism. The synthetic sapphire-crystal is a kind of window looking onto an animated miniature world, a veritable jigsaw of pieces that takes your eye from one set of gears to the next. The details of each component reveal themselves as your gaze explores the timepiece.