A. Lange & Söhne
Datograph PerpetualReference# 410.032Manufacturer's retail price: $136,600.00Compare
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber L952.1
- Function: big date, flyback chronograph, moon phase, perpetual calendar
- Power Reserve: approximately 36 hours
- Dial: silver
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched crocodile
A unique timepiece for the moment and for eternity. In the Datograph Perpetual, Lange combines two classic complications - the chronograph (for short time measurements) and the perpetual calendar - in one landmark watch.
The Datograph Perpetual can stop times of up to 30 minutes with an accuracy of one-fifth of a second. The precisely jumping minute counter provides unmistakable readings. With a single press of a button, the flyback function allows the chronograph to be reset and restarted instantaneously during an ongoing time measurement. The perpetual calendar displays include the day of the week, the month, leap years, a day/night indication, the moon phase and the outsize date.