Overseas ChronographReference# 5500V/000R-B074
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 42.5mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 5200
- Function: chronograph, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 52 hours
- Water Resistance: 150m
- Dial: translucent silver-toned lacquered
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: comes with a brown alligator leather strap, and a brown rubber strap
- Factory Warranty: two years
Vacheron Constantin is reinventing one of its iconic collections, Overseas. Created in a spirit of casual elegance and practicality, five new models (12 references) equipped with manufacture movements – including three new calibers – embody the new generation of self-winding timepieces inspired by the spirit of travel.
All models, whether in steel or gold, from the simplest to the most complicated, bear the Hallmark of Geneva and are fitted with easily interchangeable bracelets/straps, a guarantee of comfort anywhere in the world. Alongside watches featuring simple displays (hours, minutes, seconds, with or without date), the collection also comprises chronographs and ultra-thin timepieces.