FiftySix Self-WindingReference# 4600E/000R-B441
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 1326
- Function: date
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: silvered opaline center, sunburst exterior
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: Mississippiensis alligator leather with calf inner shell
- Factory Warranty: two years
FiftySix – a name and a date evoking an iconic model presented in 1956: the reference 6073. Its design expresses the particularly abundant creativity displayed by Vacheron Constantin during the 1950s. This timepiece is distinguished by its shape – and notably its lugs, each representing a branch of the Maltese cross which has become an emblem of the manufacture.
The 40mm case houses a brand-new mechanical self-winding movement, caliber 1326, endowed with a 48-hour power reserve.
Featuring the 22-karat openworked Maltese cross-shaped oscillating weight, this watch displaying the hours, minutes, central seconds and an aperture-type date indication is equipped with a stop-seconds device.
The movement finishing – côtes de Genève, circular graining and snailing – can be admired through the transparent sapphire crystal caseback.
Alternating gold Arabic numerals and hour-markers enliven the monochrome dial with its double opaline-sunburst effect. The baton-type gold hours and minutes hands, as well as the hour-markers, are coated with a luminescent material.