FiftySix Complete CalendarReference# 4000E/000A-B548
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber 2460 QCL/1, Hallmark of Geneva Certified
- Function: day of the week, date, month, moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: petrol blue, opaline centre, sunburst exterior
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: blue Mississippiensis alligator leather with calf inner shell and tone-on-tone stitching, square scales
The FiftySix collection, which revisits the codes of an iconic 1956 model, is joined by a version featuring a petrol blue dial specifically developed for this collection. The epitome of relaxed elegance, this shade lends a noble touch to the masculine wardrobe.
Equipped with a self-winding movement, the FiftySix Complete Calendar watch displays the date, day and month as well as a precision moon-phase indication offering 122 years of accuracy. Caliber 2460 also features a stop-seconds system. The sector-type dial composes an extremely legible face, punctuated by a chapter ring with Arabic numerals – a fairly rare occurrence at Vacheron Constantin – and graced with opaline, sunburst and snailed finishing adorning the center and graced with an opaline center and sunburst rim. The subtly omnipresent Maltese cross also appears on the integrated crown and dial, as well as on the new rose gold oscillating weight, and even more discreetly in the lug design.