Reference 2140 WGReference# Reference 2140 WG Black
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture P4 movement
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: black with hand-finished guilloché dial on solid silver and white-gold baton indexes
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: white gold with solid-gold eye on the hour hand
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: five years
Urban Jürgensen is delighted to present a new addition to the Jules Collection; the Reference 2140 in white gold.
An elegant timepiece with a monochrome look, featuring our contemporary tapered lugs in a classic design on a convex and concave curved case with a diameter of 40mm.
The fine guilloché one-piece solid silver dials produced by Urban Jürgensen require up to 700 operations and take two full days of handwork to complete. These operations are carried out on special machines, some of which are over a century old. The specifics of Urban Jürgensen hand guilloché dial surface shimmering effect results from a selection of highly complex patterns. The art of the craft lies in selection and scaling of the chosen patterns, ensuring the right balance between grain size, type and complexity.
The in-house P4 movement, finished to the ambitious Urban Jürgensen standards, can be admired through the exhibition caseback.