Tonda MetrographeReference# PFC274-1002500-HA3241
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber PF315
- Function: date, chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: blue opaline
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: skeleton, delta-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather by Hermès
- Factory Warranty: three years
The Tonda Metrographe is a chronograph that has moved with the times – its elegance, versatility and functionality make it the perfect companion for contemporary active lifestyles.
Tonda Metrographe is powered by caliber PF315, a self-winding chronograph movement that ensures accuracy, reliability and user-friendliness. The excellence of its design is magnified by beautiful finishes, bridges angled by hand and a Côtes de Genève decor. Its two barrels coupled in series ensure autonomy of 42 hours. Its pendulum beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour. With more than 350 components, this caliber allows the display of hours, minutes, seconds, date in addition to chronograph functions with large central seconds and hour and minute counters.