Tonda MetrographeReference# PFC274-0000600-HC3142
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber PF315
- Function: chronograph, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: blue with luminous rings around the chrono counters
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and indexes
- Strap/Bracelet: calfskin by Hermès
- Factory Warranty: three years
Decidedly urban and dynamic, the Tonda Métrographe is a chronograph that has moved with the times – its elegance, versatility and functionality make it the perfect companion for contemporary active lifestyles.
The Caliber PF315 is an automatic-winding chronograph movement, ensuring precision and reliability as well as a comfortable user experience. The sheer excellence of its design is magnified by superb finishes, with bridges angled by hand and “Côtes de Genève” decoration. Its two series-coupled barrels ensure 42 hours of autonomous operation. Its pendulum beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour. Comprised of more than 350 components, this caliber allows for the display of hours, minutes, seconds and the date, together with its chronograph features with a large second in the center as well as hour and minute counters.