- Limited Edition: 99 pieces
- Case: stainless steel with black ADLC-coating
- Size: 44.5 x 39.2mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber PF334
- Function: chronograph, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: grey sapphire crystal with grey accents
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: skeleton, delta-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber
- Factory Warranty: three years
The chic and sporty spirit of the Kalpagraphe collection is designed to perpetuate the elegance of the Parmigiani Fleurier style. While its contemporary look is made all the more imposing by the gold streamlined case and dynamic dials, the refinement demanded by the values of haute horlogerie is reflected in every detail.
The watch is powered by caliber PF334, an automatic-winding chronograph movement, ensuring precision and reliability as well as a comfortable user experience. The sheer excellence of its design is magnified by superb finishes, with bridges angled by hand and “Côtes de Genève” decoration. Its two series-coupled barrels ensure 55 hours of autonomous operation. Its pendulum beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour. Comprised of more than 300 components, this caliber allows for the display of hours, minutes, seconds and the date, together with its chronograph features with a large second in the center as well as hour and minute counters.