LM101 PlatinumReference# 51.PL.W
- Limited Edition: 33 pieces
- Case: platinum
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: hand-wound movement developed in-house by MB&F
- Function: power reserve, balance wheel suspended over dial
- Power Reserve: approximately 45 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: blue movement, white dials
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: blued steel
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
Like its big brother Legacy Machine No.1 (44mm), LM101 (40mm) is dominated by a suspended “flying” balance wheel, its sedate oscillations drawing the eye ever closer. Two pristine-white subdials are placed underneath: at the top right, hours and minutes are displayed by blued-gold hands, while the 45-hour power reserve indicator is displayed in a smaller, but similar subdial below. In an apparent feat of magic, the domed sapphire crystal protecting the dial appears to be invisible.
Turning over, the display back crystal reveals the exquisitely hand-finished movement. Curved plates and bridges designed by award-winning independent watchmaker Kari Voutilainen pay homage to the style found in high quality historic pocket watches.