LM1 PlatinumReference# 01.PL.W
- Limited Edition: 33 pieces
- Case: platinum
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: hand-wound movement developed for MB&F by Jean-François Mojon and Kari Voutilainen
- Function: independent dual time zone on two dials, unique vertical power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 45 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: blue movement, white dials
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
The main features of Legacy Machine No.1 are the large 14mm “flying” balance wheel, its one-of-a-kind vertical power reserve indicator and the completely independent dual time zones. Combined with the fine-finished movement and round case – MB&F’s first! – LM1 is a sublimation of classical excellence and traditional watchmaking, but remains an authentic three-dimensional MB&F Machine.
LM1’s movement bears testimony to the talent of its creators Jean-François Mojon and Kari Voutilainen. Geneva waves, highly polished gold chatons and bridges with impeccably executed bevels following deliberate internal angles showcase the absolutely peerless fine-finishing. LM1 was awarded the Public Prize (voted for by horology fans) and the Best Men’s Watch Prize (voted for by the jury) at the 2012 Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève.
The Legacy Machine No. 1 Final Edition brings the LM1 series to a close, and does so with the signature MB&F flair for the unexpected.