Galet Annual Calendar Montre EcoleReference# LCF025.J1.G1N.1
- Case: 18-karat yellow gold
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: hand-wound caliber LF126.01
- Function: annual calendar, power reserve on the back
- Power Reserve: approximately 80 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: silver with vertical satin brushing on the center and circular satin brushed on the outer circle
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Assegai-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather, Alcantara lining
- Factory Warranty: two years
Laurent Ferrier unveils its fifth exclusive caliber, which features an Annual Calendar function. Hosted in a new collection of timepieces, this new movement combines a convenient and user- friendly functionality with pure design and optimal visibility.
Entirely designed in-house, the Galet Annual Calendar School Piece embodies all the values and spirit, Laurent Ferrier infuses in all his creations. It was developed with the aim of ensuring extremely smooth handling, while also ensuring visual balance, readability and performance in all circumstances – all values dear to Laurent Ferrier.
With its date and month fast-adjustment by simply turning the crown forward and backward, this new timepiece offers a great experience to the wearer.
For its annual calendar complication, Laurent Ferrier decided to pay a tribute to its first manual winding movement: The tourbillon double hairspring. The new caliber features a long “blade” type click ratchet which became a distinctive signature.
The Galet Annual Calendar School Piece displays the day of the week, the date and the month under consideration of months with 30 and 31 days, so the only adjustment required is once a year: on March 1.