Reverso Tribute Duoface Calendar Rose GoldReference# Q3912530
- Case: rose gold
- Size: 49.4 mm x 29.9 mm
- Movement: manual mechanical Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 853
- Function: hours, minutes, day, date, month, moon phases
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: silver grained, hours, minutes, day, date, month, moon phases
- Caseback: grey sunrayed, 2nd timezone, night and day
- Strap/Bracelet: interchangeable brown Fagliano collection calf, additional brown canvas
The new Reverso Tribute Duoface Calendar
Created in 1931, the iconic Reverso watch has been enriched with a new stainless-steel model featuring two faces as elegant as they are contrasting. In addition to the Duoface concept offering a 2nd time zone, this timepiece equipped with Manufacture Calibre 853 displays a complete calendar.
In keeping with the aesthetic codes of the first Reverso models, the grained dial on the front gives way to a new, contemporary back. On the deep blue sunray dial the double hour-markers surrounding the minute track form an elegant decoration in which a new Night/Day disc is set.
The Reverso Tribute Duoface Calendar comes with two easily interchangeable bracelets with a strong vintage character. Designed by the renowned Argentinian bootmaker Casa Fagliano, the full leather and the bi-material straps recall the polo spirit of the Reverso.