Polaris DateReference# Q9068670
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: automatic manufacture caliber 899/1
- Function: date, rotating inner bezel
- Power Reserve: approximately 38 hours
- Water Resistance: 200m
- Dial: black with sunray, grained and opaline finishes
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber
With the Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Date, the link to the original Polaris from 1968 is stronger than ever. Like the original, this watch uses the same design codes – vanilla Super-LumiNova, the triangle along with trapezoidal indices mixed with four Arabic numbers, a railway track for the minutes – and features a date at three o’clock.
The case for the Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Date features a glass box where the crystal is raised from the case, evoking its vintage inspiration. Additionally, the caseback is closed and features an engraving of a Scuba diver, similar to the engraving that was found on the inner case back of the 1968 model.