Polaris Chronograph WTReference# Q905T471
Manufacturer's retail price: $14,800
- Case: titanium
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: automatic manufacture caliber 752
- Function: chronograph, world time
- Power Reserve: approximately 65 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: black with sunray, grained and opaline finishes
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: leather
- Factory Warranty: eight years
Inspired by the iconic Memovox Polaris watch from 1968, Jaeger-LeCoultre has developed a new collection to join the brand’s existing pillars.
The Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Chronograph WT offers it all – an in-house chronograph and the useful world time complication – perfect for the world traveler. It not only features the two chronograph pushers, but it has an additional crown at 10 o’clock to control the rotating city disc, which you can set to the city you are in, and immediately see the time in 23 other cities around the world.