Polaris ChronographReference# Q9028180
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: automatic manufacture caliber 751
- Function: chronograph, tachymeter scale
- Power Reserve: approximately 65 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: ocean blue with sunray, grained and opaline finishes
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: stainless steel
- Factory Warranty: eight years
Inspired by the iconic Memovox Polaris watch from 1968, Jaeger-LeCoultre has developed a new collection to join the brand’s existing pillars.
Jaeger-LeCoultre has an undeniable link to motorsports, as any person with a love for classic cars will immediately know, having seen the Jaeger dashboard instruments used in the most iconic classic cars and motorcycles. The 42mm Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Chronograph is the sportiest of the new line, equipped with a tachymeter bezel. The tachymeter scale allows you to determine your speed over a fixed distance, perfect for days at the track or to check your own speed on the highway.