Polaris AutomaticReference# Q9008471
Manufacturer's retail price: $9,550
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: automatic manufacture caliber 898/1
- Function: rotating inner bezel
- Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: black with sunray, grained and opaline finishes
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: leather
- Factory Warranty: eight years
Inspired by the iconic Memovox Polaris watch from 1968, Jaeger-LeCoultre has developed a new collection to join the brand’s existing pillars.
The Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Automatic introduces the collection, featuring the iconic two crowns, one for time setting and one for the inner rotating bezel. The inner rotating bezel speaks to the diving-inspired nature of this timepiece, simplifying the act of tracking elapsed time. The dual-crown layout is unique to the Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris collection, making the watch stand out from the crowd.