Master Ultra Thin Réserve de MarcheReference# Q1378480
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 39mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber 938/1
- Function: power reserve, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 43 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: midnight blue with sunray finish
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: eight years
In the deep azurite blue of its dial, the stainless steel Master Ultra Thin Réserve de Marche watch harbors useful complications of traditional watchmaking, power reserve, and pointer-type date. With its contemporary design and a case of great finesse, it confers sophistication to masculine wrists.
Indicating the time remaining until the movement stops, the power reserve is an essential complication presented on the dial of this mechanical watch. Here it is displayed in a small triangular indicator at 10:30
The watch is distinguished by its refinement and its balance – the signature of Jaeger-LeCoultre. The indications, shapes, and proportions therefore form a harmonious and easily legible whole to delight the eyes.