Master Control CalendarReference# Q4148120
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 40 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber 866
- Function: jumping date, month, moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 70 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: silver sunray, applied indexes
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: The Master Control Calendar is available with two straps: One in stainless steel and the other in Novonappa® calfskin with a folding clasp.
- Factory Warranty: eight years
Featuring a 40-mm case, curved lugs, Dauphine hands and appliqué hour-markers, the new Master Control Calendar embodies the watchmaking spirit of this signature collection, achieving a subtle balance between technical prowess and contemporary aesthetics. On this model which boasts a complete calendar, the date indications (day and month) appear in blue in two apertures situated in the center of the dial, while the moon phase comes to life at 6 o’clock.
The finely balanced classical layout of the dial is retained, with the dates marked around the periphery, indicated by a red-tipped hand, the days and months displayed in the upper part of the dial, and the moon-phase set within the small seconds subdial in the lower part.
But there is a fresh new twist to the date display: as well as updating Caliber 866 with the same performance-enhancing improvements made to cal.899, Jaeger-LeCoultre’s engineers have added a delightful new jumping complication. Every month, the date hand makes a 90-degree leap from the 15th to the 16th, in order not to obscure the moon-phase display.
Thanks to a new interchangeability system, the Master Control Calendar is available with two straps: One in stainless steel and the other in Novonappa® calfskin with a folding clasp. This duo of straps changes the look of the watch, effortlessly adapting from a casual look to a more sophisticated elegance.