- Limited Edition: 18 pieces
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 41.5mm
- Movement: automatic-winding caliber SXH3, COSC-certified
- Function: date, chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 65 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: white grand feu enamel with black enamel subdials
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: three years
The Faubourg de Cracovie chronograph is the company’s third collection and was named after the location of Czapek’s third boutique, which he opened in 1850 in Warsaw, Poland.
Czapek’s first chronograph is driven by a bespoke automatic movement, the SXH3. It delivers 65 hours of power reserve from a single barrel that drives the balance wheel at 36,000 vph and is COSC certified. The movement makes use of some of the most advanced and effective mechanical elements, like the linear hammer, which reduces wear and tear on parts and resets all the associated dials in one easy movement. A modern solution, the vertical clutch, ensures a perfect start for the chronograph hand. Finally, the diamond-blasted anthracite bridges give the final aesthetic twist to the movement visible through the transparent caseback.