Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Chronograph Skeleton AutomaticReference# 103510
- Limited Edition: 30 pieces
- Case: octogonal sandblasted titanium
- Size: 43 mm x 3.5 mm
- Movement: ultra-thin movement, single-push chronograph and tourbillon, automatic-winding manufacture caliber BVL 388
- Function: single-push chronograph and tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 52 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: openwork dial with gray chronograph counters
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: blue hands
- Strap/Bracelet: blue alligator strap
Shifting the paradigm of modern-day horlogerie, the Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Skeleton Chronograph with a platinum case, blue alligator strap and skeletonized dial combines two iconic and traditional watchmaking functions in a resolutely contemporary way.
An exercise of highest complexity balancing superior savoir-faire with the innovative aesthetics of ultra-thin watches, this timepiece is a bold expression of Bulgari’s “Estetica della meccanica” – the unique fusion between cutting-edge design and Swiss watchmaking expertise.
Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Skeleton Chronograph watch with mechanical manufacture ultra-thin movement, automatic winding, single-push chronograph and tourbillon, BVL388 caliber (3.50 mm thick), 52 hours power reserve and 21’600 VpH (3Hz) frequency. 43 mm platinum case, 18 kt white gold crown with black ceramic insert, openwork dial with gray chronograph counters, blue hands, transparent caseback, blue alligator bracelet and platinum pin buckle. Water-resistant up to 30 meters.
Limited Edition of 30 pieces.