HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual MoonReference# 1GLAR.U03A.C122A
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber A&S1512
- Function: double moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 90 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: translucent blue lacquered guilloche
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
- Factory Warranty: two years
In true Arnold & Son tradition, the brand has released an evolution of its alluring and precise HM Perpetual Moon. The new HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon, with not one but two of the biggest moon phase indications on the market, rightfully joins the Arnold & Son Royal Collection.
For the first time, the HM Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon displays the moon phases as they can be seen both from the northern and southern hemispheres respectively, all in a single watch. The Royal Collection is inspired by the timepieces created in the early part of John Arnold’s life, and pay tribute to the watches he produced for King George III and members of the royal court. The timepieces in the Royal Collection demonstrate the brand’s prowess in traditional watchmaking and classical decorative arts.