1815 ChronographReference# 414.032
- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 39.5mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber L951.5
- Function: flyback chronograph, pulsometer scale, stop seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Dial: solid silver, argenté
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
A. Lange & Söhne is adding two rose-gold models to the successful 1815 Chronograph family. Endowed with column-wheel control, a flyback function and a pulsometer scale, they are available with black- or argenté-colored dials.
The 1815 Chronograph is the perfect choice for purists in search of a technically flawless stopwatch that is reduced to the quintessential functions. The slender chronograph sweep seconds hand is activated with a pusher at 2 o’clock. It indicates the time with a resolution of one-fifth of a second. The flyback function allows instant consecutive measurements: when the pusher at 4 o’clock is pressed, the chronograph’s seconds- and minute-counter hands jump to zero and then immediately restart to take a new measurement.
The peripheral pulsometer scale is reminiscent of a classic pocket watch function; it is used for heart rate measurements. This measures the time it takes to count 30 heartbeats. On the scale graduated from 40 to 200 beats, the chronograph sweep seconds hand indicates the heart rate in beats per minute.