Bell & Ross
BR V2-94 Bellytanker "Dusty"Reference# BRV294-RR-ST/SCANEWManufacturer's retail price: $4,500.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 100 pieces
- Case: satin-polished stainless steel
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: automatic winding caliber BR-CAL.301
- Function: chronograph, date
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: brown with black subdials
- Caseback: sapphire crystal with "Revolution" logo
- Hands: luminous
- Strap/Bracelet: brown calfskin
The Bellytanker Chronograph was born from the imagination of the type of watches belly tank racers would wear in the era of the 1950s. The vintage-inspired sports chronograph carried design influences of military and aviation codes, stylised with thin hour indices, recessed counters, stepped seconds track and retro typography.
Exclusively designed by Revolution magazine and The Rake in collaboration with Bell & Ross, the "Dusty" Chronograph is fashioned in a stainless steel case with a satin-brushed finish. The central brown dial is contrasted with black small seconds and minute counters, with a matching minutes track. Framing the dial is a caramel brown anodized tachymeter bezel, dressed in a brown calfskin strap. It is powered by an automatic movement, visible through a sapphire caseback with 'REVOLUTION' across the back.