Benu Anniversary White GoldReference# MG-001445Manufacturer's retail price: $41,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 10 pieces
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture movement 100.1
- Function: stop seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Dial: black grand feu enamel
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: polished stainless steel
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
Moritz Grossmann’s spirit was reborn in Glashütte in 2008. The Benu was the new manufacture’s very first watch – developed literally at Christine Hutter’s kitchen table. A decade later, the brand presents this limited edition Benu.
For the platinum case, the dial is executed in deep blue – an unusual enamel color that demands the utmost artisanship.
This model has a display back that showcases the caliber 100.1 with its usual high-artistic finish – but with an eye-catching twist. The hand-engraved balance cock is crafted in yellow gold instead of the usual German silver, providing a special complement to the raised gold chatons.