Benu Anniversary PlatinumReference# MG-001444Manufacturer's retail price: $51,300.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 10 pieces
- Case: platinum
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture movement 100.1
- Function: stop seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Dial: blue grand feu enamel
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: polished stainless steel
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
Moritz Grossmann’s spirit was reborn in Glashütte in 2008. The Benu was the new manufacture’s very first watch – developed literally at Christine Hutter’s kitchen table. A decade later, the brand presents this limited edition Benu.
The white gold version has a powerful black dial – strong and classic. The rare surface gloss will make any watch enthusiast’s heart skip a beat, whilst the clean white numerals and polished stainless steel hands make each watch clean to read.
This model has a display back that showcases the caliber 100.1 with its usual high-artistic finish – but with an eye-catching twist. The hand-engraved balance cock is crafted in yellow gold instead of the usual German silver, providing a special complement to the raised gold chatons.