- Limited Edition: 33 pieces
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 43.5mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture movement GF09
- Function: power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: frosted nickel silver main plate with gold rings for the hours and seconds
- Caseback: polished gold plate, engraved
- Hands: blued steel
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-sewn alligator
As the latest addition to the family of Greubel Forsey timepieces, the “Balancier” perfectly embodies the watchmakers’ fundamental principles. It is a timepiece that crystallizes all the unique qualities of Greubel Forsey with remarkable understatement.
Robert Greubel and Stephen Forsey have been pushing the limits of fine watchmaking for many years now, tackling the challenges of complexity every day. And yet, after the Double Tourbillon 30°, the Quadruple Tourbillon, the Tourbillon 24 Secondes and many other bold complications like the Grande Sonnerie, the Balancier was self-evident. Greubel Forsey was bound one day to create a timepiece of great purity, featuring a unique and original balance wheel.