- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
- Case: palladium
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber A&S8200
- Function: tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 90 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: black lacquer
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
- Factory Warranty: two years
The UTTE is a mere 8.34mm thick and is powered by a movement that was developed designed and manufactured entirely in house at the brand’s La Chaux-de-Fonds workshops.
The UTTE is part of Arnold & Son’s Instrument Collection, wherein timepieces are easily identified by their dial design, with off-center position of the hours and minutes to allow for the display of other complications without one overlapping the other. The UTTE follows this design aesthetic, with the spherical tourbillon occupying the lower portion of the dial.