Arnold & Son
TEC1Reference# 1CTAG.U02A.C113GManufacturer's retail price: $87,850.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 125 pieces
- Case: palladium
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber A&S8305
- Function: chronograph, tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 55 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: black guilloche
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
Arnold & Son unveils the TEC1 with a palladium case and a black guilloché dial. The TEC1 wristwatch is at once both alluring and intriguing. It masterfully integrates three complexities never before combined by the brand in such an elegant rendition. A tourbillon, a column wheel chronograph and an automatic winding system deftly blend in a superb avant-garde yet classic timepiece.
The tourbillon escapement majestically occupies the entire top portion of the dial from 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock with an oversized aperture that offers an incredible three-dimensional effect as the tourbillon cage rotates. With a sapphire crystal and case back, the aperture allows for a view that is totally unencumbered and breathtaking.